Saturday, July 31, 2010

Personal benefits of my weight loss #1-5

As I've shed the fat over the past six months or so, I've enjoyed an ever growing list of bennies. Some I anticipated, others have been delightful discoveries serendipitously discovered on the journey.

In random order (i.e.: as they pop into my head!), here are numbers 1-5:
  1. I look better than I have in many years.
  2. I feel better than I have in many years.
  3. I have far more energy than I have in many years. Sleeping fewer hours and feeling better.
  4. My blood sugar is so under control that my doctor was able to take me off Metformin (a diabetes medicine).
  5. My cholesterol numbers dropped enough (after just two weeks!) that my doctor cut my Simvastatin dosage in half (a cholesterol medicine).
 ....I want you to know
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways.
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
.
-Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9lq8oaK5Mw


John
(443) 851-6737
http://johnsoptimalhealth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment